Ignition Leads Holden Commodore Gen3 10mm Spark Plug Leads TG8071 HOL8182 10mm including Heat Socks
Estimate Shipping Rate
As pictured including heat socks
10mm Quad Core Ignition Spark Plug Leads Holden Commodore VT VX & VY Gen 3 V8 Part# HOL8182 10mm (Interchangeable with TG8071)
HT Leads 10mm Quad Core Ignition Spark Plug Leads have been specifically designed to cope with today’s high compression high horsepower race engines, they are a proven performer!
Please make sure these Sparkplug leads are compatible with your vehicle,
HOLDEN COMMODORE VT VT Petrol V8 5.0L VM OHV 1997 to 1999
HOLDEN COMMODORE VTII VTII Petrol V8 5.7L GEN III OHV 1999 to 2000
HOLDEN COMMODORE VXII VXII Petrol V8 5.7L GEN III OHV 2001 to 2002
HOLDEN COMMODORE VYII VYII Petrol V8 5.7L GEN III OHV 2003 to 2004
SPEC / PERFORMANCE SHEET:
10MM QUAD CORE
- IMPROVES THROTTLE RESPONSE
- INCREASED BHP
- INCREASED ACCELERATION
- RACE ENGINEERED QUAD CORE TECHNOLOGY - OFFERS MORE POWER & MPG AT ANY RPM
- IDEAL FOR HIGH BOOST, NITROUS & RACE ENGINES
- THESE ARE BRAND NEW BLUE, 10MM QUAD CORE, EXTREME PERFORMANCE, SUPPRESSED, IGNITION HT LEADS
- DESIGNED & MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA
For enhanced performance a 10% increase in plug gap is recommended from the original setting. This is particularly advantageous on high boost and nitrous engines where the cylinder pressure can reduce spark duration/intensity causing misfires - the unsatisfactory fix was to decrease the plug gap, reducing combustion effiency, power and fuel consumption(rather counterproductive!).
Heat Socks included and installed
DAS Heat Socks are made from a high temperature resistant glass fiber material and treated with a proprietary coating,
DAS Heat Socks provide spark plug boot and wire protection from extreme under hood heat.
Double-wall construction for added durability Helps prevent burn-through, hardening and cracking of boots
Withstands 1200°F direct continuous heat
Non-flammable & protects against chemicals & resists water
About HT Leads
HT Leads ignition leads are suitable for all applications whether it's LPG / Standard OE replacement or High performance.
What can HT Leads offer?
- Australian made! In their Australian manufacturing facility!
- LPG compatible
- Made for OE replacement and LPG conversions as a quality up-market replacement lead set.
- Huge range of applications
- HT Leads continual quest for excellence with regards to the production and supply of ‘high quality’ spark plug leads
- All of HT leads products are individually tested
- Increased spark duration
- Better engine performance
- Lower emissions
- Better combustion
- Increased protection for vital electronic components
- Excellent radion noise suppression
- leads to accommodate for the performance market
- HT Leads Quad Core Series ignition leads are the top of our range for High Performance Vehicles.
|End Material Height||1Set|